Thursday, August 20, 2009

William S. Burroughs (#4): A Documentary Within.

Coming to movie screens in early 2010 is a new documentary called William S. Burroughs: A Man Within. The film contains a few of my photos, in addition to some of the audio from an interview I conducted with the brilliantly scandalous scribe.

A couple of my stills can currently be seen within the film's trailer, as well. They appear just after journalist/author Victor Bockris speaks and just before film director David Cronenberg:



(Remember: you can always click on the screen to enlarge it, if you so choose.)

Here's one of my photos:

Detail -- as in the film's trailer -- from the above photo:

I can't wait to nibble popcorn while viewing my little ol' images on the big screen. Just the kind of intellectually-weird flick that this longtime Burroughs reader would want to see, too -- even if my photos and audio didn't appear within it.

(To see more of my photos of Burroughs or read about my interview with Burroughs, click here.)

No comments: